Brighten up your smile with our teeth whitening that gives you a visibly whiter smile and creates an even, natural finish.
Teeth can lose their natural whiteness for a number of reasons including diet, ageing, certain medications, smoking and trauma. A brighter smile can be achieved with our teeth whitening, a treatment that is safe and completed by qualified dentists.
Teeth whitening works on natural teeth and will not be effective on restorations such as crowns, veneers or dentures. However, these can be replaced to match newly whitened teeth.
Enjoy a whiter, brighter, more youthful appearance with our teeth whitening. You get amazing results with little to no sensitivity.
- Impressions are taken of your teeth so your dentist can make you customised whitening trays that fit comfortably and securely.
- Once they are made, you can place the whitening gel in your trays each day/night for a specified length of time depending on which whitening kit you have, over 10 days.
- The magic begins while the whitening gel brightens your teeth!
You’ll love the ease of whitening at home. You wear your trays when it suits you and when you’re most comfortable. The low-cost method will really bring out the shine in your smile!
A healthy, white smile
Philips Zoom! whitening gel whitens from the inside by absorbing the gel into the tooth and removing stains. The unique formula provides excellent whitening results and protects the tooth’s enamel, reducing sensitivity that is sometimes caused by whitening.
Is teeth whitening safe?
- Studies show that teeth whitening is safe
- Zoom products are EU compliant
What causes teeth to discolour?
- Coloured foods such as coffee, tea and red wine
How do I maximise the results?
- Maintain your whitening at home
- Reduce the amount of highly coloured foods you consume
- Zoom! includes ACP which reduces whitening fade back
What are the side effects?
Tooth sensitivity is most common side effect from teeth whitening. Zoom whitening gel’s formula contains 2 ingredients that reduce sensitivity, and the Formula concentration can be adjusted to avoid this.
- Your dentist will apply the whitening gel to your teeth.
- Our magic whitening lamp will accelerate your whitening process.
- In 1-2 hours, you’ll notice the difference of up to 6 shades whiter!
Visiting us at the practice is easy and we’ll do all the work for you. Just sit back and relax so the whitening can make you feel brighter in no time!
Before and After
(Refundable £20 reservation fee is required)