Our Child Membership encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping your child maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Spreads the cost of their routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Orthodontic screening
- Dental advice for parents
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain
- Referrals when necessary
- Oral health education and tooth brushing training
- Priority appointments to fit around schools
- Appointment reminder service
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register your child.
* Children up to 5 years old will receive their Dental Health Check for FREE, with the same dentist as their parent/ guardian, if their parent/guardian is a registered patient who attends on a regular basis, or has recently been seen for a new patient consultation with a dentist at Clarendon Dental.
** The Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide benefits in most cases, it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. Certain restrictions and limitations may apply in the event that the request is accepted and it is possible that the Scheme will decide to provide no benefit.